- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
Prohibited Uses and Items
The storage facility is designed for storage only. The following uses are not allowed:
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any living thing
- Firearms, explosives, flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia, hazardous items or waste of any kind
- Stolen items
Facility owner does not insure tenant's goods. Insurance is sole responsibility of tenant.
Facility entry and exit is by keypad ONLY. Gate access code is exclusively for tenant's use. When entering or exiting gate, do not TAILGATE. Wait for previous tenant if necessary, then enter personal ACCESS CODE for entry or exit.
Tenant's visitors and guests are to be accompanied by tenant at all times and are tenant's responsibility, which includes proper entry and exit of premises and proper care of facility property. Children are to remain with, and be supervised by parents at all times.
All non-motorized vehicles are required to have a minimum of two (2) wheel chocks surrounding vehicle wheels at all times while stored in facility. Chocks are prohibited from being a natural material (i.e., wood) such that chocks are subject to mold, rotting or infestation of insects, rodents or other wildlife. We recommend using rubber chock blocks.
Facility speed limit is 10 MPH. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on premises.